Sal Frances is a branding and social media content specialist.
Wait, let me back that up. Sal is my branding and social media content specialist. I’ve told her before that I want to keep her all to myself, but that’s not nice.
Nor does that serve you at all. Plus, you have asked for direction in this area so I’m bringing you the best.
Sal doesn’t call herself a graphic designer though, because branding is so much more!
She escaped the corporate world in 2017 with the intention to sell digital products (ebooks and courses.)
Sal never thought she’d be designing brands and social media graphics for clients. This came about completely unintentionally simply by sharing her work within her coaching group. To her surprise, everyone said, “I want that. Can you do this for me?”
Sal found her place in the social media space organically by learning what she’s best at AND what people need.
Today, Sal has a content “batching” service and does custom brand work for clients, which is what she’s doing for me.
In fact, she’s the genius behind the branding of my signature program, Makers MBA as well as most of what you see online with Gift Biz Unwrapped.
Business Building Insights
- Branding is more than a logo. It encompasses the words you use, the colors, the fonts, the imagery and the photography.
- It’s not about what people see. It’s what they think, feel and remember about your brand.
- Cohesive branding is important throughout your business. Avoid the feeling of disconnect.
- Rather than asking, “What do I want my audience to see?” You want to ask,
- “How do I want my audience to feel?”
- “What do I want my audience to think?”
- “What do I want my audience to remember?”
- Identify 5 words that describe your brand’s personality.
- List all the brand touch points where your brand is visible.
Colorzilla – Advanced Eyedropper, Color Picker, Gradient Generator and more.
Canva – Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature and layouts to design, share and print business cards, logos, presentations and social media posts.
Gift Biz Resources
Sign up for my FREE MASTERCLASS – How to Turn Your Hobby into a Business
Learn to make money doing what you love. You’re a gifter, baker, crafter, or maker … and you’re stuck in a day job. You’d love to turn your one-of-a-kind jewelry or heavenly chocolate into a profitable business, but you have no idea where to start. How the heck do people turn their creative business dreams into reality?
- Learn the ONE thing that will take you from ‘hobbyist’ to ‘pro’ in no time
- Discover the 5 crucial steps to give your business a solid foundation and set you up for massive growth
- Find out how to be 2 steps ahead in your business so that your customer starts chasing you!
It’s time to get out of your rut and dive into your future headfirst! Stop wondering about your next steps — instead, pour yourself something delicious, sit down, and let me show you how to turn your hobby into a money-making business.