Jeremy started his first business at 6 years old. His corporate career spanned 16 years as the Global VP of Marketing & Communications for a $17B/year US/Chinese conglomerate.
In 2014, Jeremy rang the opening bell at NASDAQ and helped build one of the fastest growing stocks in Illinois. He has executed and integrated 4 mergers and acquisitions in tech and manufacturing and sold 2 of his own ventures in tech and healthcare.
Today Jeremy is the founder of Payment Brokers a fintech company, irevu an online reputation management company and OriginalClick a digital advertising, application development and consulting agency.
Business Building Insights
- One of the things you can’t “game” is what people say about you online.
- It’s important to be active and manage your online reputation.
- Be in tune with what your customers are saying online and truly listen.
- We lost the art of asking. It’s okay to ask for people’s help to write a review.
- Strong social proof is valuable. Shift your focus towards attracting reviews – recent, frequent and relevant reviews.
- Engage with customers and listen to what they have to say.
- You can’t please everybody. There will be negative reviews. When they appear, respond promptly so they know you’re listening, you care and you want a resolution.
- Reviews build your search ranking too. Think of it as new approach to SEO.
- Once you’ve gotten good reviews, market them on your social media platforms, in emails and on your website.
Gift Biz Resources