Episode 191 – Amy is a podcaster, educator and entrepreneur who has been selling online for almost 10 years.
While she started on eBay, most of that time was focused on Amazon. In 2014, she and a friend/colleague started teaching others how to sell on Amazon. This has become her area of expertise.
Now now co-hosts the Amazon Files show that you can catch live every Monday night at 9pm eastern. Replays are available on YouTube or a podcast of the same name.
Amy’s goal to help others start and grow their Amazon businesses so they can build lives they love.
Business Building Insights
- In business it’s best to have multiple places to sell your product.
- Having a website is essential because that’s where you want to steer people. If you want to broaden your audience, Amazon is a great way to do that.
- The search in Amazon is amazing as long as you optimize your listing with keywords that people are actively searching for.
- If you’re selling in Amazon be aware of the rules. Understand the platform well. Read the terms of service and the guidelines. Ask questions of you don’t understand.
- By niching down you can focus on the segment of the audience actually looking for and buying your product.
- Work on where you are today and what you want to accomplish. Take baby steps towards that end goal.
- Don’t do something without a reason behind why you’re doing it.
- Amazon feels overwhelming. Take it one step at a time and don’t let fear take over business potential.
Gift Biz Resources
Sign up for my FREE MASTERCLASS – How to Turn Your Hobby into a Business
Learn to make money doing what you love. You’re a gifter, baker, crafter, or maker … and you’re stuck in a day job. You’d love to turn your one-of-a-kind jewelry or heavenly chocolate into a profitable business, but you have no idea where to start. How the heck do people turn their creative business dreams into reality?
- Learn the ONE thing that will take you from ‘hobbyist’ to ‘pro’ in no time
- Discover the 5 crucial steps to give your business a solid foundation and set you up for massive growth
- Find out how to be 2 steps ahead in your business so that your customer starts chasing you!
It’s time to get out of your rut and dive into your future headfirst! Stop wondering about your next steps — instead, pour yourself something delicious, sit down, and let me show you how to turn your hobby into a money-making business.