Episode 186 – It’s fourth quarter and you know what that means. There is magic in the retail air. Credit cards are being swiped and Apple pay is in full swing. You want a piece of this action don’t you?
I know you said, “yes.”
If you’re really serious, what are you doing differently right now than during the rest of the year? What have you put in place to turn on the holiday cheer and light up your holiday sales?
You see, if you only do the things you always do all year, your sales will be okay but not lighting up the bank account. Let’s kick that black coal to the side of the road and hang some glistening tinsel so you capture your joyful share of the holiday sales cheer.
It’s lining up to be a great year for gifting sales. Make sure your pile of presents are stacked high.
Okay, enough of the holiday metaphors, but it’s okay to be a little glittery. It’s the holiday season!
Business Building Insights
- You have to take action and do things differently to magnify your 4th quarter sales
- There are three categories where you can affect sales: Visibility, Promotions and Price
- People are opening their wallets and set to spend money. It’s your opportunity to show why they should be spending it with you.
- You don’t have to sell holiday themed products to make your offerings look festive.
- Point out what service or purpose your product offers for the holidays.
- Don’t forget about your customer who is buying gifts for others. Do you have something for them too?
- Holiday promotion is not all about cutting your prices.
Additional Resources Mentioned
Become a Network Ninja
Open House Details – The Only Holiday in August
Open House Details – Ensuring Success at Your Business Event
Pop Up Shops – Pop Up Shops for the Corporate Win
Power Partners – Power Clusters to Spark Sales
Gift Biz Resources
Sign up for my FREE MASTERCLASS – How to Turn Your Hobby into a Business
Learn to make money doing what you love. You’re a gifter, baker, crafter, or maker … and you’re stuck in a day job. You’d love to turn your one-of-a-kind jewelry or heavenly chocolate into a profitable business, but you have no idea where to start. How the heck do people turn their creative business dreams into reality?
- Learn the ONE thing that will take you from ‘hobbyist’ to ‘pro’ in no time
- Discover the 5 crucial steps to give your business a solid foundation and set you up for massive growth
- Find out how to be 2 steps ahead in your business so that your customer starts chasing you!
It’s time to get out of your rut and dive into your future headfirst! Stop wondering about your next steps — instead, pour yourself something delicious, sit down, and let me show you how to turn your hobby into a money-making business.