Sarah’s been a photographer for over 13 years. She specializes in personal branding imagery and helps businesses get personal by showing who they are, what they do, and why they do it … through powerful imagery.
She believes that good businesses educate their clients and should illustrate that as well. She offers photography branding packages and one minute brand story videos to clients.
Sarah lives in Litchfield Park, AZ and frequently travels to the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern CA, and Chicago for shoots.
BUSINESS BUILDING INSIGHTS
- Be everywhere. Go out and meet people. Create connections with entrepreneurs in your industry.
- Don’t get stuck in comparison. More competition does not mean less business. It means more people need your service.
- Always be communicating what your brand is and the benefits it provides.
- Clearly define what you have to offer. If you confuse you lose.
- Good businesses educate in addition to providing a product or service.
- When talking about your business, position it as the client’s story and experience of working with you.
- Lack mentality will hold you back. There is business for us all.
Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
Tuesdays Together – The Rising Tide Society
Join Our FREE Gift Biz Breeze Facebook Community
If you found value in this podcast, make sure to subscribe so you automatically get the next episode downloaded for your convenience. Also, if you’d like to do me a huge favor, please leave a review. That helps other creators like you find the show and build their businesses too. You can do so right here: Rate This Podcast
Thank so much! Sue